Monday 3 September 2012

MINI SASA HAUL: Kose SOFTYMO Deep Cleansing Oil, Clinique MOISTURE SURGE Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief, C+M SPF 30PA+++ Baby Mild Sun Screen Milk

Now that you've skipped reading the long title it's time I talked about my mini SaSa haul.


So recently SaSa had a promotion where they gave free shipping on orders over $19 USD. They usually always have a 'spend $29 USD or more to enjoy free shipping' but when I ordered on the 24th of July it was $19. Now that was something sweet.

The shipping time was fairly short. Since it was such a long time ago... I'd take a rough estimate around 2-3 weeks. Since I'm always ordering stuff online I start losing track of what I've bought where. I just get ecstatic when I see another parcel at my door.

Packaging was so over the top. I had these three fairly small products and they put it in this humongous box with all these puff balls. Slightly unnecessary to pack it in such a big box but I really appreciate they effort they go into.



They even personally bubble wrap the products inside the big box with all the puff balls. Could they get more careful or what? You really can't complain if your product is damaged since it's evident SaSa has tried beyond the requirements of man kind! Plus the free bubble wrap is awesome for Friday nights home alone.



Onto the products I bought. For my first item I got Kose SOFTYMO Deep Cleansing Oil. At the time they had a 15% promotion which meant I got the product for $11.30 instead of $13.30. Bargain! I'll do a review on the product later but I can tell you that this product removes your waterproof, sweatproof anything proof makeup like no tomorrow.

REVIEW OF KOSE SOFTYMO DEEP CLEANSING OIL (updated)





On an alternative note Kose has also released a more gentle cleansing oil called SOFTYMO White Cleansing Oil which sasa.com sells for $10.40. I laughed a bit too long when I read the description for the product "Kose
Softymo White Cleansing Oil can remove make up and dirt effectively. It removes excess horny layer with melanin and makes your skin transparent and soft. ". LOOOL "HORNY" together the KOSE cleaning oil's go deep and horny. Immaturity level over 9000 right now...

For my second product I bought Clinique Moisture Surge 'Face Spray Thirsty Relief' 30ml for $5.20. I am biased to branded products like 'Clinique', 'Lancome' etc but renowned brands are popular for a reason. They do the job and it's much less riskier to buy a product everyone favours. I am yet to use this product but it does have a slight PV glue smell when I take the lid off and smell it...




And my last product is C+MSPF 30PA+++ Baby Mild Sun Screen Milk 35mls which I got for $2.60 during a SaSa sale at the time. The product is heaps cute and compact and perfect for the upcoming warmer seasons. I've done a hand swatch and the texture is amazing. Smooth and silky like normal moisturising cream not like normal sunscreen at all. A must have product!




All together these three items cost $19.10. Yay for grabbing bargains and getting free shipping. Loving SaSa.com




5 comments:

  1. OOoooh I have that one as well, just KOSES Speedy Oil which is awesome. It's just crazy expensive compared to the price in Japan ;____;

    If you're still looking for a make-up remover and a bit of whitening, I strongly recommend Etude Baking Powder Foam. It's so goooooood~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find KOSE cleansing oil relatively priced considering how expensive makeup removers are in Australia :( but then one day I'll probably go to JAPAN and be like OMG SO CHEAP!! Compared to sasa.com which compares to Australia's prices.

      And Etude Baking Powder Foam, I've had a look at the reviews and this stuff looks awesome! But it's currently unavailable on sasa :(

      Delete
    2. It is! I didn't think there would be that big of a difference but it's like twice as expensive buying online. You can get the oil for like $8 in Japan!

      What a shame! :-( it's really good.

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff! :)
    One of my favorites definitely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Just did a new post telling the wonders to the world. Now I'm just wondering how I removed my makeup before Softymo's Deep Cleansing oil.

      Delete